Quality of Life Starts on Day One
If you want to be the owner of a happy and healthy dog or cat, it begins with regular routine puppy and kitten check-ups and vaccination schedule.
Common pet diseases and conditions we can vaccinate for include:
- Canine Parvovirus
- The canine parvovirus (CPV) infection is a highly contagious viral illness that affects the gastrointestinal tract.
- Canine Distemper
- Canine distemper is a contagious and serious viral illness that can lead to permanent neurologic damage. There is no known cure.
- Canine Bordetella/Parainfluenza
- Commonly referred to as “kennel cough,” this is a common upper respiratory viral and bacterial complex that induces respiratory and ocular disease in dogs. This disease is very contagious and fast-spreading.
- Canine and Feline Rabies
- This is a viral disease that attacks the central nervous system. The disease is zoonotic, meaning it can be transmitted to humans from other species.
- Feline Distemper
- Feline Panleukopenia virus (FPV) is a highly contagious and life-threatening viral disease.
- Feline Leukemia
- Feline Leukemia is a virus that can have a multitude of clinical problems including severe anemia, cancer and organ failure.
Regular check-ups as well as vaccinations will help keep your pet healthy and your vet bill affordable. Contact us today for an initial visit.