More Accurate Diagnostics For Better Pet Care
If you could prevent illness or pain in your pet all the time, you would. Pima Pet Clinic is made up of doctors and staff that feel the same way. That’s why we invested in cutting edge technology to diagnose the problem with your pet, and to begin treatment and pain relief immediately.
We offer the following types of diagnostic testing:
- A minimal invasive diagnostic test to further evaluate internal organs.
- To detect rhythm abnormalities.
- Allergy Testing and Skin Biopsy
- To find allergens and tumor malignancy.
- Fecal analysis
- To detect parasites in the digestive tract.
- Digital radiography (digital X-rays)
- To identify the type and the severity of fractures and blockages as well as to look at organ size.
- Comprehensive bloodwork, chemistries, CBC (complete blood count) and complete biochemistry panel
- To detect infections, blood abnormalities and organ function.
What good is a test if you don’t know the results for days? Pima Pet Clinic has in-house lab capabilities for rapid and accurate diagnostics and treatment.
Our in-house lab is most often used in general health screenings, pre-anesthetic evaluations, diagnostic screenings for a range of medical conditions, and evaluating the success of a treatment as it progresses.